10 Ways To Get Traffic
You gotta get traffic to Your Online Affiliate Marketing Website if you're planning on making some good money.
When you're into affiliate marketing, one of the most major issues you'll deal with is how you're going to drive traffic to your site. You probably know also that you don't just want any traffic – you want and need targeted traffic. Here are the top 10 most used and also proven ways you can drive high quality targeted traffic to your affiliate marketing site and increase your money making potential: (Also Some FREE Ways)
1. E-mail MarketingEmail marketing, when done properly can drive targeted traffic to your affiliate marketing site. This can be done by providing appropriate, valuable information in your email message and of course inserting your affiliate link that will get the people to look at your site.
By the way, if you're not building an email list here is a free way to do so
With Email Marketing, you can do it a couple of ways: You can provide all of the content in the e-mail message and then having your a link available to invite the person to view more similar write-ups on your site. Or you can give just a portion of the content that will attract the person to want to see the rest of what you have on the affiliate site.
- Some people put the affiliate site directly such as:
Check this out!
[where you can see the site with the referral id]
- Others post the link under text like:
To See How To Get Your Free Traffic:
- And others us their domain name with special plugins that cloak their link like this:
Go To Our Site For Instant Free Access:
NOTE: This is the special plugin that I use to cloak my sites right inside wordpress. I use it because it's really simple. You just put your affiliate link
in and the world you want at the end... in the case above I picked "freetraffic"
It has some other functions, but I just use it mainly to cloak my links because
it keeps them ALL in one place, and makes the super easy to organize and remember. I highly recommend this plugin to all of my members. At the end of this blog, I will post my other favorite tools to use so you can take a look at them later if you like. So go ahead and bookmark this page.
Here is the special plugin I believe every affiliate should have
2. Write ArticlesInformative, interesting or how-to articles, especially if they are written well to understand, have been proven to drive traffic to affiliate marketing sites. Include links to similar or additional information within the content body that can only be read from your site and provide additional links throughout your article. There are special sites you can sign up for to write articles. Personally I choose to write blogs for the most part and I think they are a great way to start your own articles. I really have always like Blogger and most recently Wordpress.
I would definitely recommend IBO to everyone as a great place to write. It's a marketing toolbox and has a lot of free everything! I'm a little depressed to say I have not used it like I should. But I do have some friends that use it and they are really prospering from it... AND learning a lot! CLICK HERE
Most everything below should be self-explanatory. Some of it, I don't get involved with. Not because it isn't good, but just because of my lack of time.
I do give-aways though. In fact here is one you can have right now. It's pretty cool if you have wordpress.
It's a site Jacker. Don't worry it's nothing illegal. But it's definitely worth using if you use wordpress.
Here it is and it's called JACK JACKER
FREE FREE FREE
If there are any method below that you don't understand. You can simply look on google. There are so many opportunities that you will not have a hard time finding information. Just research well. If you do have any questions... contact me.
3. Newsletters and E-zinesPeople love information, particularly those about subjects they are curious about or are involved in – which explains why targeted methods to drive traffic to affiliate marketing sites work best.
Offer e-newsletter and e-zine subscriptions, making sure that links bring recipients to your site. Use a separate landing page to handle the subscription process for your visitors' convenience.
4. BlogsOther than your affiliate marketing site, use a blog to get in touch with prospective customers and members. Blogs are considerably more personal and lighter in tone than most affiliate business sites and they can be a great source of information, news, advice and tips from you to your prospects. Include a link from your blog to your affiliate marketing site.
5. Social Bookmarking SitesThese sites are a rich source of targeted traffic that you can drive to your affiliate marketing site. Your market demographics are also easier to define so sending out invitations to potential leads and members is a lot easier.
6. Discussion Forums and BoardsBy leaving useful and thought-provoking comments on discussion boards and forums, you encourage other members to react and send you a reply. You'll be able to build a networking relationship from here. Make sure to sign with a link back to your affiliate marketing site.
7. Guest BloggingYou could drive another blog's captured traffic to your affiliate site by becoming a guest blogger. If you can write well and can offer unique and useful content, the site's readership will find you interesting enough to follow you to your own site.
8. Allow Bookmarking On Your Web PagesIf you have content, you can drive traffic to your affiliate marketing site by allowing your readers to bookmark certain pages. This will help promote those pages and your website to other people who might be interested in the same subjects.
9. Hosting ContestsLocate your target market and then promote a contest through ads or e-mails. All details must be found on your affiliate marketing website so you can drive traffic there. Registration must also be performed on one of your landing pages. Just make sure to offer prizes that visitors who will be coming in will find useful.
10. Give Away Freebies!There's nothing like a nice gift to drive targeted traffic to your affiliate marketing site. It's easy to implement and can be relatively cheap. Furthermore, you offer these visitors an incentive to sign up for whatever campaign it is you're promoting.
If you want to find your own products to sell can get for free .. Check Out This Site!
You'll get tons of free stuff right off the bat, and a free lifetime membership. Optional upgrade... but you'll get alot even if you don't.
Plus they add new products all of the time.
I love this site, because everytime I see someone advertise something new, I can usually find it here. So it's worth Checking into! CLICK HERE
This is one of my absolute favorite sites to work with when creating sales pages for anything.
It has 75 build in templates. A pop up builder that you can set for entering the site or exiting the site etc...
Drag and drop built in graphics or add your own for easy creation.
It makes professional sites in minutes.
This normally sells for a chunk of a monthly fee, however because of a special deal that I'm allowed to promote exclusively with just a few other people.
I can give it for one low lifetime membership price as a special promotion.
It's something that if you can get your hands on it, you won't regret!
You'll also get phenomenal training that is worth a goldmine.
You Can See More About It On The Actual Page